Important Update:- We can provide you an updated team after the toss if necessary.
Winner:- Afghanistan will win. The rate will come upto 70 P. Maskadza will hit 20+ Runs.
(For H2H and 3/4 Members Leagues)
- R Gurbaz
- N Zadran
- H Masakadza
- R Mutumbami
- A Afghan
- M Nabi(C)
- T Mutombodzi(VC)
- R Burl/S Williams
- K Jarvis
- R Khan
- F Malik/Mujeeb ur Rahman
Other C/VC Options :-
- N Zadran (H2H)
- H Masakadza (H2H)
- R Khan (H2H)
- R Burl/S Williams (Both H2H and GL)
- A Afghan (Both H2H and GL)
- R Gurbaz (GL)
- K Jarvis (GL)
- F Malik/Mujeeb ur Rahman (GL)
Expert Advice :-
- M Nabi, T Mutombodzi, N Zadran – Choose any two of them as your C/VC in H2H and ¾ members league.
- You can also try H Masakadza and R Khan as your C/VC in ¾ members league.
- R Burl/S Williams and A Afghan are key players in this match.
- You can try them in GL as your C/VC.
- You can also try them in ¾ members league if you want to take some risk.
- R Gurbaz, K Jarvis, F Malik/Mujeeb ur Rahman and R Mutumbami best option for GL.
- The Venue is Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong.
- The pitch of Chittagong is expected to supports the batsmen more than the bowlers.
- Spinners will have more opportunity than the pacers.
- The forecast doesn’t look promising with rain predicted throughout the day.
Afghanistan is topping the table with 2 wins in 2 matches against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh and would be looking to remain at top with another win in this match.
The last time these two teams played each other, Najibullah Zadran and Mohammad Nabi were at their very best in what was a thumping win for the Afghans.
Mohammad Nabi has scored the most runs from the team. He has hit 122 runs in 2 innings with an average of 122.00.
Mujeeb Ur Rahman has taken 4 wickets in 2 innings with an economy of 6.28.
Rashid Khan and Fareed Malik also took 4 wickets each in 2 innnings.
Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz might open the innings.
Najeeb Tarakai, Najibullah Zadran and Asghar Afghan will follow them.
Mohammad Nabi and Gulbadin Naib will hold the all-rounder’s spot.
Karim Janat and Fareed Malik will lead the pace attack along with Gulbadin Naib while Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman will lead the spin attack along with Mohammad Nabi.
Zimbabwe, on another hand, hasn’t won a single match in the series. Their top order is unable to spend considerable time on the pitch.
Time is running out fast for Zimbabwe to make an impact as they face their final game of the tri-series against Afghanistan today.
They look to utilize this opportunity to win a game at the expense of the Asians.
Hamilton Masakadza showed consistency in batting.
He has scored 62 runs in 3 innings with an average of 20.66.
Kyle Jarvis has scalped 5 wickets with an economy of 9.66 in 3 innings and also scored 43 runs in 2 innings with the Bat.
Hamilton Masakadza and Brendan Taylor might open the innings.
Richmond Mutumbami, Sean Williams, Tinotenda Mutumbozi and Regis Chakabva will follow them.
Sean Williams, Tinotenda Mutumbozi and Ryan Burl will hold the all-rounder’s spot.
Kyle Jarvis, Christofer Mopfu and Neville Madziva lead the pace attack while Sean Williams and Ryan Burl will lead the spin attack along with Ainsley Ndlovu and Tinotenda Mutumbozi.
AFGH :– Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Najeeb Tarakai/S Shafiq, Najibullah Zadran, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan(c), Karim Janat/D Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fareed Malik.
Key Players :-
Rashid Khan Mohammad Nabi Hazratullah Zazai Najibullah Zadran Mujeeb Ur Rahman Gulbadin Naib Fareed Malik
ZIM :– Hamilton Masakadza(c), Brendan Taylor(w), Regis Chakabva, Sean Williams, Tinotenda Mutumbozi, Ryan Burl, Richmond Mutumbami, Neville Madziva, Kyle Jarvis, Ainsley Ndlovu, Christofer Mopfu.
Key Players :-
Brendan Taylor Hamilton Masakadza Tinotenda Mutumbozi Sean Williams Kyle Jarvis Ainsley Ndlovu Ryan Burl
Please, Comments Your Team Winner for Zimbu vs Afghan Power Match.